Wish Lists

Mom
- Coffee bean grinder
- Ice Age (2nd in the series)
- Black gloves (stretchy with leather grip palms). I think Aris is the name brand I like ~ $25 at Kohl's or Boston Store.
- Black evening clutch (purse). My old one is looking shabby. I found one at Target on Hwy 100 last night in the purse section that's satin, about 4.5" x 8". The front of it has chevron tucks. ~ $16 I don't use them much but I do need one for weddings, etc.
- Garlic holder for whole garlic cloves (ask Rav-- he'll know what I mean)
Cutlery tray for my silverware. (no wider than 10"). White, silver or any neutral color.
- Mats for the sink (2). Approx. size 12 1/2" X 15" - white, black or clear
- Cheap DVD or VCR for basement use. When the new TV comes, my smaller bedroom TV will go to the basement and I'd like to have something down there to watch movies with and I don't care if it's a VCR or DVD player. Circuit city has some pretty good prices on-line (< $50). - Another table for my scrapbooking, to go upstairs in the sewing room. This would allow me to leave some of this stuff up permanently. (Like the one we had outside for the pizza party this summer). I can't remember how much they were, but Sam's sells them and I think that they sell in the neighborhood of $45-$50ish.
Rodney
- Wisconsin Humane Society sweatshirt (hooded or not) XL or XXL (any color but white and preferably one that won't show dog hair)
- New headphones for my iPod (not the Apple ones)
- Yankee Candle (med or large) either Lilac Blossoms or Ginger Citrus Bed, Bath & Beyond
- faux leather boxes (med or large) Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Grow Peace Fleece Hooded Jacket at The Hunger Site
- Guatemalan Recycled Blown Glass Ornaments - Set of 2 at The Child Health Site
- Treasured Glass Ornament at The Rainforest Site - Arctic Ice
- Recycled Spanish Glass Square Plate at The Rainforest Site
- Stained Glass Star Ornament at The Literacy Site
- GLD Products Backgammon - 55-0200 - HomeClick.com
- Pentago game
- Leatherman Squirt S4
- Leatherman Juice S2
Kelley
- Rival Electric Griddle 20.5x10.5 - Target or target.com
- Mikasa Cheers Barware (to complete my set - same one Mom has - I already have two sets of four of the martini, wine globe and shot glass sets)
Cheers 19-Ounce Highball (Set of 4)
Cheers 12-Ounce Double Old-Fashioned (Set of 4)
Cheers 16-Ounce Pilsner (Set of 4)
Cheers 15 3/4-Ounce White Wine (Set of 4)
Cheers 7-Ounce Flute (Set of 4)
- Toss Pillows - Any color/design that goes with our living room
- Candles, Photo frames
- Aveda Smoothing Body Polish
- Aveda Candle (any scent)
- iPod wall charger
- Shoes book
Marty
- Gift Cards (Circuit City, Home Depot, Target)
- Electronic Chess Board (the only place I've seen them is Game Master on Hwy 100 - Preferably one that travels well (the pieces are "put away" inside of the board)
- Anything related to camping and/or fishing
- Guyot Designs Firefly Bottle Lamp - REI or rei.com
- Four Inches book (Call Kelley if you want to get this... I am a B&N member and have coupons that put this in the price range.)
- Forever Flashlight - Nightstar CS Flashlight - REI or rei.com
Heather
- Original Jessica McClintock perfume
- Smart Media card for my camera
- Assorted candles and such (I need them, I currently have none)
- Picture frames
- iTunes gift certificates
- Wisconsin/Packer attire (Anything works)
Erica
- iPod sport kit – not the one with the Nike shoes, but the one that you can wear with any shoes. Rodney already has the stuff that makes this work... See this site and this site for products.
- iPod wall charger
- Silver Jewelry – earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, whatever
- Framed wall art – I like the paintings that have a vintage Italian feel (kind of like the one of the couple dancing in Marty and Kelley’s living room)
- Waffle Iron
- Miami Glow by J-Lo perfume – Kelley, you got me hooked
- Gift Cards (Kohl's, Target, TJ Maxx, any mall except The Shops of Grand Avenue :-)
Jimmy
- Gift cards (Sears, Home Depot, Menards, Blockbuster, Old Navy, any gas station)
- Fire Pit with bench (Target - $49.99)
- Black and Decker Auto Level Laser with angle pro (Target)
- Polo Black Cologne
- George Forman Grill
- Grill Set with carrying case (JC Penney)
- Craftsman tools (screwdriver, wrenches, etc.)
- Craftsman 10" multifunctional digital level (Sears)
- Foot Pleasure Ultra Deep Kneading Foot Massager (Boston Store)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home